Saturday 25 October 2014

Just Like It | ThumbsForFood

Founded in Australia, Just Like it! has spread its roots to various countries in Asia, including Singapore. I was excited to try it as I have tried N2 gelato in Sydney previously and it was pretty yummy!
 
We ordered the highly recommended Durian Durian and the Hazelnut Kit Kat flavours. The ice cream tasted pretty ordinary and the toppings were just so disappointing. Well, one thing for sure, the pricing of the ice cream was way too high. The total bill came up to $30. Luckily for us, we bought a groupon voucher so we only paid $20 for these 2 plates of ice cream.



I will not recommend this as it is really too overpriced. I had my N2 gelato in Sydney for only 8 AUD!

They should definitely work on their menu to attract more customers.

Just Like it!
Resort World Sentosa
26 Sentosa Gateway
01-201
Singapore 098269

Cheers,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment