Wednesday 18 June 2014

Beach Road Prawn Mee Eating House | ThumbsForFood


Prawn Mee is one of my favourite hawker food in Singapore. My favourite stall is Noo Cheng Adam Road Prawn Mee at Zion Riverside Food Centre. I love the thick, robust flavours of the prawn mee soup!
 
So.... when I was around the area, I decided to try out this famous Beach Road Prawn Mee. I was there on a Sunday afternoon and there was quite a long queue. But, the queue moved quite fast though! The big prawns were really fresh (we had the $10 one I think). But, I felt that that soup was not as thick as I would like it to be.



There is also a fried ngoh hiang stall (East Coast Ngoh Hiang) in the same shop house. I like the crispy prawn crackers the most! I would definitely order from the stall again if I were to head down for more prawn noodles next time round.


Overall, I really like the convenience of having both prawn mee and ngoh hiang in the same place but I still prefer my prawn mee at Zion Riverside Food Centre!

Which is your favourite prawn mee stall in Singapore? Please share with us!


Beach Road Prawn Mee Eating House
Address: 370 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428981
Phone:+65 6345 7196
Open from 8am to 4pm; closed on Tuesdays.
 
Cheers,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment