Thursday 24 January 2013

Loong Fatt Tau Sar Piah | ThumbsForFood

I am so excited to introduce to our readers the best Tau Sar Piah in Singapore. It is located along Balestier Road. Actually, you will see several TSP shops along the street but Loong Fatt is really the best! I am not a fan of TSP until I came across Loong Fatt TSP so..... please have a try! 


The best part is probably that they prepare their TSP on the spot so every batch you buy will be hot from the oven! Of course, that said, it is best eaten when its hot. The buttery taste is best savoured hot and flaky!


Well, I went on a saturday afternoon and there was a decently long queue! But, be patient for it is worth it to wait for good food [:


Yes, this is my favourite TSP in town! Normally, I will only get the salty ones as I feel that the sweet ones are a bit too sweet for my liking. Look at those pastry! They are calling out to you, readers! Have a try and understand why I am so excited!



Loong Fatt Tau Sar Piah
639 Balestier Road
Open on Mon-Sat 0800-1630, Closed on Sundays

Love,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment